Landlord & Tenant
Throughout Shropshire, the West Midlands and Wales, we offer bespoke advice to the Landlord and Tenant sector.
We can assist both agricultural landlords and tenants with the varying, and often complex, issues that arise throughout the life of a tenancy. We can be involved as much or as little as required from setting up a new tenancy, advising on suitable clauses through to end of tenancy matters.
Having a thorough understanding of the law, our rural specialists can enter into negotiations with the opposing party with the aim of achieving the desired outcome for our client.
We can give Landlord and Tenant advice on the following:
- All matters relating to the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 and Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995
- Landlord and Tenanct Act 1954 matters
- Rent reviews
- End of tenancy matters including compensation
- Succession matters under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986
- Repairing obligations
- Tenancy management and rent collection
- New tenancy agreements and grazing licences
- All other matters that may arise during a tenancy
For further information regarding landlord and tenant matters, please give us a call.